UNC students who are NOT enrolled in summer school but remain in the Chapel Hill community during the summer months may access CAPS. To be eligible for accessing services, a student must:
- Have paid a health fee in the 2019 spring semester (a part of tuition/fees), AND
- Did not graduate May 12, 2019, AND
- Pay the Summer Health Fee
- This fee can be paid on the second floor of the Campus Health building at the Administration East front desk (919-966-6588).
Rates for summer session time frames are as follows:
- Summer I (May 15 – June 23, 2019): $50.00
- Summer II (June 24 – Aug 13, 2019): $50.00
UNC students who attend summer classes will pay the Summer Health Fee in tuition and fees and can access CAPS without additional action.
Students who graduate in May 2019 may access services at CAPS through June 11 (30 days following graduation).